- Advanced technologies needed to deliver care in ASCs
- More Surgical specialties moving to Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- New Generation of Surgeons looking to reduce impact on environment
- Self cleaning and panoramic rotation delivering improved minimally invasive procedures
- Smaller footprint product with simple installation and no on site reprocessing required
- Designed for the transition to Circular Manufacturing to support sustainable models of care
The next generation of surgical endoscopy.
The promotion and use of our sterile panoramic, self-cleaning endoscope technology will vastly improve patient and healthcare system outcomes.
We integrate cutting-edge technology with circular design practices to deliver the next generation of sterile surgical endoscopes.
- Integrated lens cleaning
- Panoramic visualisation
- Designed for sustainable manufacturing and use
Solascope for Sinus Surgery will result in:
|Reduced number of scopes prepared /procedure
|From up to 4 to only 1
|Reduced time in procedure due to reduction in removal of scope from surgical field
|Standard Scope may need to be removed and cleaned up to 30 times per procedure-Solacope can clean in-situ
|Reduced complications for patient associated (Bleeding, Orbital Haematoma, CSF Leak)
|Improved visualisation of surgical field intraoperatively due to panoramic visualisation and reduction in blood obstructing lens via cleaning system